Monday, December 5, 2011

A Great Email from a Great Customer!

We just received a great email from a great customer. We work hard to put our customers first. It’s always nice to be recognized for our efforts.

Carl is an outstanding Tech Teacher at Fairfax County School. He took his kids to the National TSA finals this year with a project they designed and made with their Vortech Router.

 
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to thank you for the fantastic customer support you've given our Tech Ed program. I have a true sense that you make a good product and are a first class company.

I don't think I mentioned this, but the orbiter we showed you, took 3rd place in the National TSA competition at Dallas, TX in Middle School Global Manufacturing, and I will speak with our county director, Tony Casipit, about recommending your CNC router to our Fairfax County tech programs. I'm also going to speak with Steve at Robinson about hosting an in-service next year to demonstrate all that can be accomplished with the Vortech CNC router.

I'm going to the Virginia State Tech Ed conference soon and as we discuss the movement to a STEM curriculum, I will be sure to mention that Vortech is the type of company school districts will want to do business with.

I just wanted to express my gratitude, my experience with Vortech is the way companies used to do business in this country, but its all too rare today.

Carl U

No comments:

Post a Comment